Measuring Alcohol Concentration Wine Meter , Alcohol Meter Whisky
Vodka Bar Set Tool
Name: Measuring alcohol content for special wine meter, alcohol
Purpose: Mainly measure liquor Alcohol Percentage
Specifications: Includes four pieces (three alcohol meter, one
Can be measured wine range: 0-100 degrees, the minimum scale: 1
0-40 degrees, 40-70 degrees, 70-100 alcohol count, 0-50 degree
Length: 20cm, 14.7cm;
Supplied alcohol meter temperature concentration conversion table
Packaging: exquisite box packaging (one set contains: three alcohol
meter, one 0-50 degree thermometer, plastic box).
The alcohol was poured into a graduated cylinder 250ML, be careful
not to pour too full, then put a thermometer
and alcohol meter (upside down) vertically into the cylinder and
don't stick the cylinder wall, wait a moment.
Eyes flat as the temperature and alcohol, by "alcohol meter
temperature concentration conversion table",
then find the standard (alcohol content of 20 degree).
Instructions for use:
- 1, Alcohol meter must be cleaned and dry before use , (cleaned with
soap or alcohol).
- 2, after clean the alcohol meter, hand can not take in engraved
line portion, you should gently with your index finger and thumb
hold the dry tube top.
- 3, Must be cleaned graduated cylinder to avoid affecting the
- 4, If you find indexing position paper, glass cracks, surface grime
attached and can not be removed, the alcohol count must immediately
stop using .
- This set is mainly used for white wine meter measurement, wine is
not recommended to use this measure
- The white wine temperature at 20 degrees, measurement results are
- Don't have distilled wine can not be measured! !